The Full Message

This is Edge. A mutual friend recommended you. I need your talents for a job. I want to meet in person.

The last line is a string of numbers. I'm fairly confident I know what they are. Coordinates, both physical and digital, which a professional could no doubt use to locate the meetingplace.

I'm not exactly a professional, though. And a "mutual friend"? Who the hell is that? Someone who rubs shoulders with the creme of the crop, has a high enough opinion of me, and can pitch my "talents" to friggin Edge of all people in a way she'd want my help?

> [V3D0] This is a job. I need to take it.

> [V2D1] This is a test. I need to ace it.

> [V1D2] This is a trap. I need to be careful.

> [V0D3] This is too good to be true. I'm out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pause